Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Travels

Sharing some not-so-mindless fun...

A friend of mine - you know who you are and I thank you - sent me the link to the Traveler's IQ quiz probably years ago, and every once in a blue moon I play. Always make it to Level 10. Dunno what it is about Level 10, or maybe it's the fact that I only play it for about fifteen minutes on a whim every six months or so, but I cannot get to Level 11. But s'okay, I'm happy with Level 10. I pegged Eritrea, so how bad can it be? :)




This Traveler IQ was calculated on Thursday, May 07, 2009 at 06:36AM GMT by comparing this person's geographical knowledge against the Web's Original Travel diary's 4,005,513 travelers who've taken the challenge.



Aloha and happy travels, whether in mind, body, or spirit...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lvl 10?? Eritrea?? You must be an alien. I got to lvl 6, you nerd. Go back to Roswell and adjust your human suit. ;)

Laura said...

Yeah, the human suit's gettin' kinda baggy. Can I just get a newer one??

Unknown said...

Hey, umm, you're welcome, I think! (At least, I sent you a link to this in Sept. '08, according to GMail.) I managed 369675 pts. on Level 10 just before posting this - maybe I'm an alien too! (Or maybe I can just credit my 7th-grade geography teacher Mrs. Browning, who drilled this stuff into our heads back in the '70s.)
--Alan, whose human suit is sagging a bit as well.

Laura said...

Aliens ROCK!
Or..um..Mrs. Browning and Dr. Bell, my cartography professor ROCK!!
Yes, 'twas you, Alan P., and our suits will have to do since that wannabe Tom Cruise ruined everything.