Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ack!

Okay, this is lame I know, but it's a placeholder post because we're incredibly BUSY lately! We did get to see Twilight, which is incredibly romantic, and if you haven't seen Bolt yet, please do! It's the hamster...we laughed out loud in the theatre...again. :)

Should have a better post after Thanksgiving in Maunawili, which we're looking forward to. But I dunno, there's so much to do to get ready for our trip that I'm in a bit of a stress mode. It's a good stress, but wish me peace, please.

Happy Turkey Day, Everybody!!!

Maluhia 'oe...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You turkey! You don't need peace. You need more chocolate, preferably washed down with some alcohol. ;)

Laura said...

I notice you said *more* chocolate, AS IF I've already had any, you poophead! Does sound good, though...

Unknown said...

Oh come on, I know you. I bet my right arm you had at least four handfuls of dark M&Ms by the time I wrote that. :p