Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beyond The Pale

Okay, now THIS pisses me off!

Hillary Clinton has been quoted in a CNN article as saying this:

Clinton cited an Associated Press poll "that found how Senator Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me."

WTF?!?! Excuse me?!?! "Working, hard-working Americans, WHITE Americans"?!?!?!?!
Of course, as opposed to those stereotypical slovenly, lazy, non-white Americans?!?!?!
Holy Crap!!!

It's unbelievable that she would stoop to perpetuating such an old, insidious and nasty racist stereotype for any reason.

I find her statement deeply and incredibly offensive, especially from someone who relied on Jeremiah Wright for moral support at the WH during the Lewinsky scandal. What a F-ing hypocrite!!!!

THIS makes me angry!!!!!!!

I'll be doing some Wii boxing tonight, folks....gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's called grasping at straws - sad but true.

-M