Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Water Man


COURTESY SYLVAIN CAZENAVEA
photographer in the surf captures Rob Machado riding the waves in Indonesia while shooting the film "Water Man," directed by Hawaii resident Don King, along with Sonny Miller and Jeff Hornbaker. The 55-minute movie screened at the outdoor Celestial Cinema during the Maui Film Festival last week.

WOW!!! Look at that photo!!!

Probably not even supposed to publish it here, but I can't resist, so I'll give full credit everywhere and hope I don't get dinged. Caption is from a Honolulu Star-Bulletin article this morning, regarding a new surfing film featuring Laird Hamilton called "Water Man". If the cinematography is as incredible throughout as it is in that photo, AND I get to look at Laird Hamilton in all his gorgeous glory, I have to see this movie.
Alooooooooooooha!

No comments: